About Japanparts Points
- One discount point is equivalent of 1 JPY.
- Points are given only when you create your account and complete making an order through Japanparts.com site.
- Points you can get vary according to the payment method.
If you pay by PayPal, bank transfer or international money order, you get discount points equivalent of 3% of the fixed priced parts total.
If you pay by credit card, you get discount points equivalent of 2% of the fixed prices parts total.
NO DISCOUNT POINTS for discounted parts which are labeled “You save XX%”!!
- Points are added to your account within 1-2 business days after your order is shipped out of Japan.
On your next order, you will be shown how many points you currently have and asked how many points you would like to use for this particular order.
We WON’T ACCEPT YOUR LATE REQUEST!!
- Points expire after 1 year from the last points added or spent.
- Before 2 weeks of the point expiration, automatic email will be sent to the user.
- You can check your point balance anytime by logging in to your account.
- Points are not redeemable for cash or transferable between Japanparts users.