- Product Review 100% Genuine STi Quality. Complete setup next to the ZC6 foglights or non-foglights.
- Installation tips Installation Difficulty: 4/10. Dayliner Cover Extension provides 3M double-sided tape on the back. Clean thoroughly on the area before placing the parts. There will be slight wiggling for the part to sit flush.
Written by Nicholas (UNITED STATES)
- Product Review Good price for this nice part. Makes a huge difference, looks awesome.
Written by Nandish (UNITED STATES)
- Product Review very nice quality. make the car look different form other stock brz.
- Installation tips simple double side tape peel and stick
Written by ssmbrz (CANADA)
- Product Review High quality pieces with pre-applied 3M tape. Comes with installation instructions and black stickers to place behind the LED+Cover for added seamless look. IMO it's not mandatory. These are a little on the pricey side.
Written by Gian Paolo - Trap63 FT86club.com (ITALY)
- Product Review To install easy you need to remove front bumper, fog covers.
Install might be possible without remove front bumper too (with side RH inner fender oil cooler such as HKS you can't), but not so easy and fast. Tools required: 10 mm socket, screwdriver and clips removal (inner mudguard and lower).
OEM Genuine 100%.
BAD: Subaru no reasonable higher price;
Japanparts offers a good rebate.
Items you recently viewed
off: Office close *: Manufacture close
Spend less time at the register.
Be one of the first to pay with PayPal in stores.
It's the most flexible way to pay at your favorite