How to Save and Use Discount Points at Japanparts
Discount points of Japanparts are privilege to the customers who have created an account at Japanparts.
- ・Points can be used at 1 point = 1 yen on your next purchase.
- ・Points are valid for one year after last time there was increase or decrease of them.
- ・Points cannot be handed over to another user.
- ・Points cannot be combined from multiple accounts of the same user.
Two Ways to get Discount Points
- ① Get points by buying applicable items.
ALREADY DISCOUNTED ITEMS DO NOT APPLY.
- Current point rates are:
- ・Pay by Bank transfer - 3% of the price of applicable items
- ・Pay by PayPal/credit card - 2% of the price of applicable items
- Points are added within 7 business days after the items ship.
- ② Get points by writing a review after purchasing. 300～100 points per item (review and/or photo and/or installation tips)
- A review can be written within 90 days after the item ships.
- My Page → Order history → Order number
- We will remove any comments containing your personal data or those we deem inappropriate.
- Likewise, irrelevant or incomprehensible comments, or a series of random words will not be shown.
- Points are not given for those unusable comments.
- Your comment appears and is given points after it is reviewed by Japanparts.
- Points are added without notification. Please check on My Page.
Use Discount Points
- Enter how many points to be used after the payment method has been selected.
- If you do not have any points, this field does not appear.
- Points cannot be used after the order is placed. Please use them on your next order.